The Talos Principle
Buy online: As if awakening from a deep sleep, you find yourself in a strange, contradictory world of ancient ruins and advanced technology.
As if awakening from a deep sleep, you find yourself in a strange, contradictory world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by your creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, you must decide whether to have faith or to ask the difficult questions: Who are you? What is your purpose? And what are you going to do about it?
- Overcome more than 120 immersive puzzles in a stunning world.
- Divert drones, manipulate laser beams and even replicate time to prove your worth – or to find a way out.
- Explore a story about humanity, technology and civilization. Uncover clues, devise theories, and make up your own mind.
- Choose your own path through the game's non-linear world, solving puzzles your way.
- But remember: choices have consequences and somebody's always watching you.
System Requirements The Talos Principle
System Requirements Windows
|CPU:||Dual-core 2.0 GHz|
|Graphics:||DirectX 11 class GPU with 1GB VRAM (nVidia GeForce 480 GTX, AMD Radeon HD 5870)|
System Requirements Mac OS
|OS:||OSX version Lion 10.7|
|CPU:||Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz|
|Graphics:||nVidia GeForce GT 9600M/320M 512MB VRAM, AMD Radeon HD 4670 512MB VRAM (Intel integrated GPUs are not supported!)|
System Requirements Linux
|CPU:||Dual-core 2.2 GHz|
|Graphics:||nVidia GeForce 8600/9600GT 512MB VRAM, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600 512MB VRAM|