Be the Zombie. Kick A** and Take Brains.
It’s 1959 and the city of Punchbowl, PA, is a beacon of progress and ideal living. Show the living that law and order are no match for a dead man on a mission. Your boyfriend’s back Maggie, and Punchbowl is gonna be in trouble!
- Eat Brains: Chomp on the living and replenish your bodily arsenal of: zombie sputum, gut grenades, and the stunning unholy flatulence
- Possess Punchbowl’s Population: Clamp your severed hand to a barbershop quartet singer’s head and raygun away
- Build Your Zombie Horde: Convert your enemies into undead allies & lead a zombie assault on the living
- Bring Civilization to its Knees: Show the retro-futuristic city of Punchbowl, PA that they can’t escape the past
- Stubbs and Chill: Invite a friend to play as Grubbs for classic couch cooperative hijinks. (Friend not included)
System Requirements Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse
System Requirements Windows
|CPU:||Intel Core i3-4170 @ 3.7 GHz, AMD A8-7600 @ 3.1 GHz|
|Graphics:||Radeon R9 M270 / GeForce GTX 660 with at least 2GB VRAM|
Related Products & Accessories
Stubbs the Zombie...
Yakuza: Like a...
October Night Games
Hearts of Iron...
Attack on Titan...
Train Sim World®:...