Trapped in an ancient temple during an archeological expedition, Monsieur PAF needs to find a way to get out by solving puzzles left by a forgotten civilization.
An Interesting Journey of Monsieur PAF is a platform / isometric puzzle game. Sharing similar mechanics with the Sokoban, Monsieur PAF attempts to revisit the genre using 3D verticality in magnificent homemade, two-dimensional environments.
- EXOTIC ADVENTURE: Live the cool day-to-day life of an archeologist like no other and walk through the depths of a mysterious temple buried in the heart of a faraway jungle.
- DIABOLICAL PUZZLES: Will you find the solution to the many puzzles left by an ancient civilization on your way out? Or will you let this temple become your eternal tomb?
- MONSIEUR PAF IS TOO POWERFUL! Nothing can stop you: lift, move or break elements around you with your strong muscles. Seems that all those nights spent at the library lifting tons and tons of books have proven to be useful.
- COLLECT THEM ALL: Careful! You could acquire a taste for puzzles and spend way too many hours going back to solve ALL mysteries and secrets kept in this ancient temple
- JUST PLAY: You can play and stop whenever you want, alone or with friends on a shared screen. You can’t lose, as Monsieur PAF cannot die: just have fun!
System Requirements An Interesting Journey of Monsieur PAF
System Requirements Windows
|CPU:||Intel Core i3 1.5 GHz|
|Graphics:||Intel HD Family 3000|
Related Products & Accessories
Endless Space® 2...
Steel Division 2...
OF MICE AND...
Railway Empire: Germany